07 November 2017

Tuesdays Snapshots: November Decor Gathered

It seems that Tuesdays are becoming my regular day to post.
Most of the year, I tend toward seasonal decor with simplicity.
This photo showcases a pair of boxwood wreaths that are closed in the door.
Since this armoire is not opened that much, because it stores seasonal linens, I did not place a small finishing nail behind the door to keep them there.













Our collection of pumpkins that we gathered from trips to the pumpkin patch are showcased.
My favorite is the cheese pumpkin on the right and the warty apricot one, but they are all so beautiful in their subdued shades. The garland was a six dollar Target find that I repainted to go with the decor.











Here are just some fallen leaves gathered from drives up to the mountains mixed with a few nuts.








So leaves, pumpkins, nuts, apples, pears, acorns, pinecones, baskets and so on are simple things to decorate with this month.

Thank you to At Rivercrest Cottage
for featuring my French drying rack. That was so sweet and such a surprise.
I also love what her daughter did to remake a chandelier and the paint color she is featuring.

Thank you for visiting.
I still have not figured out what is wrong with my ability to comment on this blog or others.


Have a Happy Week.
Thank you for all the lovely comments and well wishes.


Su



Sharing with:

French Country Cottage


15 comments:

  1. That first picture is just perfect. Love the lace and the wreaths. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Su,
    I so love your decorations, your home is charming and cozy more and more !

    Wishing you a most lovely remainder of your week,
    I'm sending hugs and ever much love to you

    XOXO Daniela

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your house and what you have in it! I'm starting to lean more toward natural decor. Just makes sense since I love nature so much.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your home is beautiful and I love the decoration on your mantle. Everything is perfect.

    Have a great rest of the week.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks just beautiful, Su. Your home is lovely and simple--warm and welcoming...in other words...perfect. Love the chalkboard!!! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty, my dear! I love how romantic and pretty your home is!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pics - subtle and classic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your home looks so inviting, Su, and just perfect for this beautiful season.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have loved your home and garden for a long time, first lured here by your wonderful kitchen. Your photographs are pieces of art, too. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty Su. Love your sweet vignette of pumpkins gathered.
    xoxo
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your decorations are stunning. I especially love the armoire.
    Hugs Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello,
    I always enjoy your style. Thank you for sharing.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for the shout out on my post! I'm honored. I love your kitchen and library so much it's hard not to just stare at it. I do think you have such a great style and a distinct look in your house.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit and leave a kind message today. I love to visit your blogs too, and I do when I can link back. xoxo Su