22 February 2014

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
























It's a string of flower shaped lights in a lantern to add a little magic to this room.


I want to mention a couple of women bloggers whose sense of wonder is so beautiful.


Jen Ham's Apple and Orchard.  Her recent horseback riding photos are so enchanting; they are here.

This is a new blog that I recently discovered and started following.
All of My Days With You is Hannah Stocker's photography blog.
She is a young woman that is soon to be married, and her photography is recently featured in the online magazine Whim.
Please, check out her blog and her magazine feature.

Sharing with:

Cozy Little House's Tweak it Tuesday











28 comments:

  1. This is so mysterious and creative, I definitely want to check out the sites you mentioned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! love the star and the lantern!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the references to some new blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sweet star lantern is so pretty! I love beautiful blog photographs, that's why I love yours so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh...Sue...I can't believe you mentioned me on your blog! Thank you so very much! I am completely humbled and grateful!!! MUCH love! xoxoxoxoxo Jen

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is just beautiful! Quoth the raven, 'Nevermore!' Love those birds!
    Thanks for the introduction to the other blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me encanta tu bloc ha sido un placer visitarlo, te invito a mi blog, y si te gusta espero que te hagas seguidora.
    Elracodeldetall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. These pictures are so cute. Love the jar of lights and the birds with their stars. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What darling sweet tweets!

    Have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi my Dear,
    so nice to had you around. Your daughter seems to be a very creativ young lady! Hope you'll share the pictures of your/her table.
    Have a wonderful time
    Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Elisabeth. That is a good idea. ♡ Have a wonderful day!

      Su

      Delete
  11. Ohh, so cosy. Love this light with the birds.
    Have a great wednesday
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replies
    1. Thank you, my daughter does too. She loves to see them hung from ceilings and wound around palm trees.♡

      Delete
  13. Very pretty! I want to do this on my covered porch...once we thaw out! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kim. I can't believe how cold it has been in the rest of the country, but our weather has been about ten degrees warmer than usual for three weeks.♡

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to visit and leave a kind message today. I love to visit your blogs too, and I do when I can link back. xoxo Su