08 October 2013

Cozy Canadian Cottage


 Diane at


featured my sleeping porch at her home today.

Oh my gosh!

She presented it better than I have!  
She went to the beginnings and she summarized the work my spouse and I did perfectly.

I'm so impressed!
Life is humbling.

What is so neat is that Diane is Canadian, and she lives in the town 
where my father use to live when I was a girl.  
So I was drawn to her blog and have grown fond of her blog, and her knowledge.

Thank you, Diane.


Painted Epoxied Floors and Painted Brick






18 comments:

  1. It was a pleasure to feature. You and your husband have put a lot of labour and love into this room and it shows! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is absolutely, unequivocally gorgeous! Every nook and cranny! xoxo Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy for you. Your place is so darling and cozy. I really like your style!

    Michele
    Pearl 13.1

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely space. I'm sure you really enjoy it. I am your newest follower.

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your porch is a PALACE!!! And you are the Queen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Bernideen, for your kind comment! XOXO

      Delete
  6. Fabulous! You deserve to be featured - oh and your porch does too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw that today. She did a fabulous write up! Your porch is gorgeous!
    Patty at Home and Lifestyle Design

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Patty. I thought Diane did a better job than me!

      Delete
  8. I saw Diane's post (I love her blog!) and you really deserved that feature because your porch is amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit and leave a kind message today. I love to visit your blogs too, and I do when I can link back. xoxo Su