16 September 2013

Tapioca Pudding


I have been working on a bunch of projects including the sleeping porch, which is delayed.  My washer and dryer came, but the installer forgot the stacking kit.  The units are hooked up, but I have to wait two weeks now for them to set it properly.  That means the floors were not finished, so we had time for other projects.





Tapioca Pudding


I made tapioca pudding.  I followed the recipe on the Kraft box, except that I substituted cream sherry for the vanilla because, we were out.  It tasted great anyway, and it looks pretty on my marble countertops that I bought from a fabricator's scrap yard.  

And thank you to Field of Basil!  She nominated me for a Liebster.
Take a look at the ombre bench she painted!!!






19 comments:

  1. Oh yummy, I love tapioca but mine never seems to turn out. ~ Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised it came out. It's the first time I didn't burn the pan. I think it is because I am cooking on a gas stove now after having an electric in my former home.

      Delete
  2. What a charming image! Puddings look delicious. Great Job!


    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty tapioca to look at too:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your award! and that display is gorgeous (the pudding looks tasty too!)

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll have to admit that I do not like tapioca pudding, at all...but I certainly DO love your kitchen and the photos you take!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My daughter doesn't like tapioca's texture, but oddly my spouse who doesn't care for many foods likes it.

      Delete
  6. love how pretty that photo is with the glass and marble counter and your cool jars in the background!-aimee

    ReplyDelete
  7. love how pretty that photo is with the glass and marble counter and your cool jars in the background!-aimee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,

    I remember my Mom making us tapioca pudding when we were little. It was warm and so delicious. You take such pretty photos. Hope you are having a great blessed day.

    Michele
    Pearl 13.1

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never tried tapioca pudding, but it's a great idea. I love seeing pictures taken in your kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Not a fan of tapioca pudding - but am a HUGE fan of that kitchen of yours :)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  11. The pudding looks delish, and your kitchen is so pretty it makes me happy just looking at it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit and leave a kind message today. I love to visit your blogs too, and I do when I can link back. xoxo Su