28 June 2013

Butterfly Fairytale Kitchen

Fairytale Kitchen


Today, I noticed the search terms that have directed some readers to this blog.
Some of them are quite sweet.
"Butterfly, Butterfly Wonderland, Whimsical fairytale Kitchen, Um From Umbridge, Canopy"

I know don't think of my blog as having  does not have much fairytale or magic quality, not compared to just a few of my favorites
that write about wind, desert gypsies, and homes by the sea.


So just for entertainment, I gathered in one place images from my blog that might be "fairytale" like or "whimsical".



Stripes on a ceiling are whimsical.

1
This lantern reminds me of the Little Match Girl, but that's sad.
2

3
This is a vignette and a photo my daughter set up.  
The Mad Hatter is looking at the Rite of Spring.
(The Mad Hatter was created by M Ann M, but the link is not working.)

4
But on another day, the ballerina is wearing a tutu.

5

6
This picnic basket holds linens.  Hansel and Gretel and Little Red Riding Hood are too scary.

7
What's the name of that fairytale my daughter was reading about a cat?
These two are brothers and they love each other.

8

9
St. Francis

10
Probably a concerto being conducted with a wand.

11
Flowers for the Garden

12
The title on this is "Venus"

13

14
Ballerinas in Flower Tutus 

15
A Seahorse Ornament

16

Butterfly ( This is a butterfly at the Butterfly Museum.)


17
Goldilocks

18
Our toy poodle in his summer, puppy haircut wearing a tie that my daughter crafted
him for "work".

19
Lemons picked from our tree.

20
Alice in Wonderland pages on a wire; they look like scattered playing cards.

21

22
The Wardrobe



"It's always tea time." Lewis Caroll
Butterfly winged teacups, teapot with roses, and a sugar bowl that says, "I'm late!"
Home-made GF Bread



Do you have some fun terms that bring people to your blog?

Sharing with:

Common Ground's Inspiration Party






10 comments:

  1. you have always seemed to have a delicate magical quality to your blog, not that you are necessarily whimsical but you have that special magic of always really appreciating the beauty in life, and making beauty around you.

    Mostly "knitting" brings people to my blog - I imagine they are very disappointed! I often think I would do better having a more pertinent blog title, but I hate to change again. My favourite search term lately was "signs of love." :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Signs of love". That's so beautiful, Sarah.

      Delete
  2. Love it! and no, if you can send a few words my way - let me know!!!

    XOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL The most search words I can tell leading people to my blog are for the University of Alabama Crimson Tide....so I have no idea about search words that are legitimately bringing real readers to my blog!

    Your kitchen is a fairytale kitchen, though. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in a mess, I don't understand exactly what your are talking about. But, I've loved your today post, your house is charming and you too, so this is the only important thing.

    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved that post. I'm working on lessons on fairy tales for my pupils next year and each of your picture reminded me of something. The pages of Alice on a wire are a brilliant idea. I love Alice. Funnily enough, the words that bring many people to my blog are "Sleeping Beauty" and Cinderella, as I quoted them in two posts!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that. Cinderella and the Sleeping Beauty how sweet.

      Delete
  6. Great pictures!!! I think my three faves are the one with the bike, the three chairs and the butterfly. Just beautiful.

    ... And have I mentioned how much I am in love with your kitchen?! :) Come help me decorate mine!!!

    toddlindsey.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit and leave a kind message today. I love to visit your blogs too, and I do when I can link back. xoxo Su