31 May 2013

Some of Our Frequently Used Tools

We have a lot of painting to do right now, both interior and exterior.  So instead of showing a picture of the painting process, I'm just going to give you a list of some of our tools.  It's not exhaustive, but we use these a lot.

 This is our potting shed and we store tools in here.  See my rustic, golden angels, I think they suit this space. 


The Tools We Use the Most
Nail Gun
Power Miter Saw
Skill Saw
Level
Shop vacuum that picks up water and big messes

Supplies
Caulk
Primer

Small Tools
Screwdrivers
Hammer
All types of screws
Coping saw

Cleaning Supplies
Bucket
Broom
dollies
rags

You Tube


And did you see this kitchen by Linden Townhouse?  It's so pretty in white, and the Lindens did it themselves on a cash budget.  

7 comments:

  1. Why am I not surprised that even your shed looks beautiful? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, new vocabulary to learn, thank you. I love your potting shed.

    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you use You Tube:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love tools! Love my shop vac too!! In fact I have two of em :)

    Happy Saturday xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for mentioning our kitchen! That is so sweet! I hope to show the whole room in the not-too-distant future.

    We have used our power miter saw so much. It has been such a helpful tool with all our woodwork.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you're welcome. It's adorable. I love the white, the wood counters, and the bank of glass doors. It reminds me a bit of a butler's pantry. My mom had a fairly old house in Massachusetts that had a kitchen and a butler's pantry off of it. The pantry was so pretty with the glass, white cabinetry. It's a traditional look that I admire.

      Delete
    2. Humor, I have, and the other tools are gradually added to my shed... I love Linden Townhouse's kitchen. So inspirational!

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to visit and leave a kind message today. I love to visit your blogs too, and I do when I can link back. xoxo Su