04 May 2013

So neat!


Well this is really swell.  

Our kitchen is featured on Home Depot's Pinterest Page!  

My moment of  DIY fame :)
Thank you, Home Depot, its representative, friends, followers, and readers.

It's on this board.  http://pinterest.com/homedepot/kitchen-ideas-inspiration/

And this is the pin.  http://pinterest.com/pin/230668812136954978/





On this sink side of the kitchen, we chose Thomasville cabinets, River White granite, a copper sink, and the door and handle from Home Depot; I think the lighting was also from Home Depot.  

The faucet is also available online from them.  

All the kitchen posts about the process and my design are here.

Thank you to my readers.



21 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Your kitchen is adorable. I absolutely love white marble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! It must be fun to receive a little press! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Congratulations! I love your kitchen!

    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! You worked so hard on that kitchen and made it so lovely, it deserves recognition :-) Also, your weblog is looking great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that's fabulous! but I'm not surprised. YOu have the best DIY kitchen ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Congrats on being featured!!!

    Fist Pump!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well of course Sue!! :) You are a good spokesperson for that company!! You know I love your kitchen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic credit to your design ! And the kitchen is lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's well deserved. Your kitchen looks fantastic. I love your copper sink, something I would never have thought about.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tes you heard it right, a fully Android integrated tablet for only $199.
    9-inch, wifi-only style was released on Nov Of
    sixteen, and also the 4G-enabled variation is timetabled to be
    removed the week associated with December. Or let Media Converter find DRM files by clicking Add button.


    Look at my web-site; kindle fire review

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations!!!
    Wow - what an honor ( an extremely well deserved one :)
    XOX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit and leave a kind message today. I love to visit your blogs too, and I do when I can link back. xoxo Su