03 April 2013

Guest Hosting at an Anglo in Quebec on Small Kitchens


Thursday I am hosting over at Donna's at An Anglo in Quebec .

It was so sweet of her to invite me to host on the quirks and makings of a small kitchen.  It's a topic that I have not written about here, but a relevant one because many of the images we see of "dream kitchens" may not seem to translate to our own small space.
 
While you are there, if you have not seen Donna's petite cutie take a look; it is so charming and fresh with its touch of French country and industrial!  And I love the changing skirts!

And if you have some ideas to share about your small kitchen, leave her message.




9 comments:

  1. Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts as long
    as I provide credit and sources back to your webpage:
    http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=1961665810703474647&postID=6256260755500418819.
    I will aslo ensure to give you the proper anchor text link using your
    blog title: Blogger: butterfly & bungalow. Please let me know
    if this is ok with you. Thank you

    My web blog san diego furnished rentals by owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just visited. What a nice write-up you did about your kitchen! And I was able to follow a new-to-me blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh good! Your kitchen is so pretty!

      Delete
  3. LOVED seeing your yummy kitchen. It is FAB.U.LOUS! I actually used to have a very, very similar island in my old house. My former husband made it from an old shuffleboard on the top and the bottom was nearly the same... It had a drawer in it that you open from each side for my spices... great, just great. Sold it when I moved... kind of miss the old girl. It saved me in my tiny kitchen, that's for sure.

    I am crazy about your choices.. the fridge? Deeeeee.lish. And, of course the stove too. Perfect, just perfect!

    All the best,
    Spencer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right about an island. Thank you, Spencer.

      Delete
  4. Your kitchen looks fab! Great job!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't get enough pictures of your pretty kitchen! I hadn't noticed before how great your pendant light is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Magali. I found it with the right finish for next to nothing in the clearance!

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to visit and leave a kind message today. I love to visit your blogs too, and I do when I can link back. xoxo Su