14 January 2013

Sink is Here!

Our sink arrived safely.  

The texture is created by hand-hammering.  
The contrast of the copper with the brushed nickel faucet is nice as well.

It is an apron sink that will be under-mounted, but it has the option for over mounting.
The granite fabricator will install the sink after the cabinets are installed, but we don't think the cabinets will arrive until sometime in February, so still quite a wait.
sink

I purchased it on sale just after Christmas when the price was about 550 dollars.

1 comment:

  1. Wow - that was a special sink. I've never seen anything quite like it. I look forward to see the final result whenever the cabinets arrives.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit and leave a kind message today. I love to visit your blogs too, and I do when I can link back. xoxo Su