23 January 2013

Pinterest Project 1


On Pinterest I saw an easy project:  paint keys with nail polish to distinguish them from one another.  


Easy.  I picked out a shade of pink, painted, and set it on a paper plate to dry.

This is how mine turned out.  
Not pretty. 

What could have gone wrong?

I heard my spouse in the kitchen muttering expletives, "Who put jam on the key?"  It's sticky."
Too late.
He wiped the key with a napkin to try to clean it off, but the napkin stuck to it.

And one can imagine what goes on here the creative household we live in if one has to ask, "Who put jam on the key?"

Sharing with:
The Dedicated House's Make it Pretty Monday





1 comment:

  1. I think I would not have told him anything different, hah.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit and leave a kind message today. I love to visit your blogs too, and I do when I can link back. xoxo Su