10 January 2013

Chose Knobs and Pulls

I ordered my knobs and pulls.  

It was a toss up between these three sites.

Rejuvenation

A company that is part of Pottery Barn and West Elm which has a vast selection of all kinds of hardware.

and

My Knobs

and

Restoration Hardware

The knobs and pulls look almost identical at each site.  But Restoration Hardware was having a 20% OFF sale, so it made the price more reasonable, but still a little more than Rejuvenation and definitely more than My Knobs.
The difference was that I could go into the store and see the finish,
 and if I ordered from the store there would be no shipping.

I chose the brushed nickel similar to my faucet finish.

These are the Restoration Hardware products.

Source: rejuvenation.com via S on Pinterest










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to visit and leave a kind message today. I love to visit your blogs too, and I do when I can link back. xoxo Su