11 December 2012

White

This is a post about how much I love white.  It is my favorite "color" when decorating. 
I've always loved white rooms.  Though as the years have gone by,  
I think my style has evolved into a warmer white.


This white leather chair is in my daughter's room.  It was one of my first purchases for my first home now twenty years and five homes ago.  It is still beautiful and perfect because it can be wiped with ivory soap and a damp cloth.  It's been in my daughter's room almost twelve years.

I decorated my daughter's room with white pages from one of her worn out copies of Alice in Wonderland.

This is my white dining room.


Our White Music Room

Daughter in White

Lots of White in the Library

An almost all white bathroom...

My family rescued two of these chairs. One was a hideous shade of orange and the other was green.  My spouse rebuilt and painted each of them.


And a pretty white carport...
One can rarely go wrong with white, and it is almost never dated.

Sharing with:

Timewashed's Blissful White Wednesdays

10 comments:

  1. Loving all the white. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your whites are lovely! I love how you hung the book pages around your daughter's room, very cute idea!

    Popping in from Blissful WW:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your comment today! So funny that mine was about music rooms, and then I pop over here and see your daughter in the music room! I love white rooms, too, and really enjoyed this post :)
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love to see your new weblog! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sarah. I've been mainly focusing on remodeling so I went at it without making an announcement. Trying to figure out what I want to do here. I appreciate our long friendship.

      Delete
  5. You have a beautiful home! I look forward to seeing what you do in the kitchen too ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit and leave a kind message today. I love to visit your blogs too, and I do when I can link back. xoxo Su