31 December 2012

Our Finest Project 2012

My ten top posts are in the right hand column of my blog.  
It was a better year for each of us.
We also accomplished a lot this year, but I am most proud of our bathroom.

One can view all the photos of my total DIY bathroom remodel.


We did the work ourselves for 1500.
We saved the old bathtub.

We ended up having a professional redo it which only cost us 250 because the tile and grout were all new.  This tub will last at least another 100 years because it is cast iron.
(Also note that one cannot get it out of the bathroom without knocking down the wall.)
My father is a plumber, unfortunately he lives 3000 miles away, but he is always available for advice.
"Keep the cast iron tub; the stuff they sell is junk".

Sharing with:



Boogie Board Cottage's Masterpiece Monday



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to visit and leave a kind message today. I love to visit your blogs too, and I do when I can link back. xoxo Su