25 December 2012

Merry Christmas


25 ornaments are hanging


Behind each door is a scroll that I made with a bible verse, an ornament, and a piece of candy.
This is Christmas Day.
I purchased this advent tree from Pottery Barn many years ago, and we have followed this tradition since my child was one or two. 
Traditions



My Favorite Christmas Children's Special

and

My Favorite Christmas Movie
It's A Wonderful Life.

My Favorite Christmas Book
A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens

My Favorite Christmas Short Story
The Gift of the Magi by O'Henry

My daughter's favorites are a Charlie and Lola Christmas episode and Jim Carey's Grinch.

My spouse's favorite is The Grinch and Charlie Brown's Christmas

Sharing with:


Cottage Magpie's Christmas Tradition Parade


1 comment:

Thank you for taking time to visit and leave a kind message today. I love to visit your blogs too, and I do when I can link back. xoxo Su