10 November 2012

White Christmas

This was the library in my last home. 
I use to set up the tea table by the window to watch the winter wildlife.
I love wreaths hung in windows against clear glass.  
I love red velvet against white.
Silver with white orchids.
Silver with white angels.
Silver sparkle with White.





This year I'm looking forward to decorating because 
this will be our first Christmas in this house; I am going to have to figure out how I am going to decorate here.
I love white.

The only thing I've decided so far is that the tree is going in the corner windows, and I am starting after Thanksgiving dinner.


Sharing 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to visit and leave a kind message today. I love to visit your blogs too, and I do when I can link back. xoxo Su