01 November 2012

Remodel Kitchen 1

On Wednesday the power was off here, my computer operating system went, it was Halloween, and I've been sick for a week, and I haven't been ill in years!

  Electricians are upgrading the electrical.  The box on the house needs to be replaced in order to put some new lines in the kitchen and eventually to my spouse's office.   This needs to be done before we can begin working on our kitchen.  The kitchen may be another six months out, or a year or more project.  I don't know, because we are going to do most of the work ourselves, except for the trade work like electrical, plumbing, and gas.  We were happy to learn that we could build another house in the back now, because we have so much electrical capability:)  LOL
So this is what we bought.  





Not exactly picturesque, but exciting, because the house is now up to code and grounded.  Next week they will begin the inside electrical work, and now we can finish painting the backside of the house.

I don't think I have ever posted a photo of my kitchen on this blog.
Quite a sight, maybe worse than the bathroom.  I'll save it for another day.

But this urban cottage had so much charm, a good location, and an incredible price that we are ahead






2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I have a quick question about your blog, do you think you could e-mail me?

    Brian

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit and leave a kind message today. I love to visit your blogs too, and I do when I can link back. xoxo Su