27 November 2012

Peek


Here's my dining room through the new kitchen door.  It's funny.  From this angle one cannot see the torn up kitchen.  It looks white and welcoming, at least to me.



Dining Room


St. Francis Made of Canterra

The new door leads to this carport which can be seen from inside the house.  We put a fresh coat of white paint on it, and we are going to paint the floor and add a little decor in spots where it is seen from inside the house.




Sharing with:

Timewashed's Blissful Whites Wednesdays



2 comments:

  1. I loved the view of the dining room through the door. How pretty is that. The carport looks fabulous, can't wait to see what you do with it. Thanks for joining TTT, and nice to meet you. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit and leave a kind message today. I love to visit your blogs too, and I do when I can link back. xoxo Su