11 November 2012

Painting

What inspired me this week?

I've been painting.  
And I've been watching my daughter and her use of color.
I used the photo I took of my daughter at Halloween as inspiration.

I came back to change this post because I was moved by Celia.
Oddly, I actually wrote what is to come earlier, but then I deleted it; but then I discovered Celia's blog as I was visiting people that posted about inspiration.


I watch my daughter.
I use to paint.
I was good. I won some contests.
Many years ago.
When I was teen.

When I was a teen.
I fractured my skull.
And I rarely, except for once or twice over many years did I try to paint.
I seemed to have lost that part of my creativity.
Even though I can design and decorate, that part of me that was prolific went with me.
Until.
This past year.
Something changed.
Sometimes when I watch my daughter I remember.

4 comments:

  1. You're talented! I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! This is beautiful! Great inspiration. I am so glad this part of you came back. Things are so weird sometimes. Thanks do much for linking. You are awesome!
    Isabelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Isabelle. Great question!

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to visit and leave a kind message today. I love to visit your blogs too, and I do when I can link back. xoxo Su