15 November 2012

Holiday Preparation

I like the original concrete floors, though they are damaged I like the patina and the marks, and the floors work well with the country French style.  
I'm cleaning and editing, because I want to get my tree out next week. 

I would love a real one, but they only last a day or two because of the dry air.  
My mom tells the story of sleeping and hearing plop, plop, plop, in her dreams, but she could not wake up.  When she rose in the morning, and went into the living room, thousands of needles had fallen off the tree including the ornaments.

I think she looks like a young French girl in this photo.  

6 comments:

  1. The photos are just lovely. The picture of your daughter is breathtaking. Thank you for sharing and thank you for the visit and sweet comment at The Dedicated House. It means the world. Wishing you a beautiful week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fantastic that you are getting ideas from this article as well as from our argument made here.

    My blog; roulette online for real money

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's nearly impossible to find educated people on this subject, but you sound like you know what you're talking about!
    Thanks

    Also visit my site - binary options affiliate programs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written article.
    I'll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I will definitely return.

    Also visit my homepage :: best binary options Broker

    ReplyDelete
  5. What i do not understood is in fact how you are now not really a
    lot more neatly-preferred than you may be right now.

    You're so intelligent. You understand therefore considerably in relation to this matter, made me for my part believe it from so many varied angles. Its like women and men don't seem to be involved except it is
    something to do with Girl gaga! Your individual stuffs excellent.

    At all times handle it up!

    Here is my web-site :: options trading education

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit and leave a kind message today. I love to visit your blogs too, and I do when I can link back. xoxo Su