24 November 2012

"French-Inspired" Photographs



Here are some "French"-inspired photographs of my family from three years ago.

Here is my daughter dressed as Cosette from Les Miserables.
She could be Cinderella too.  I can't find the one in which she looked sad.
Either way, both characters are French.


This one reminds me of Mary Cassatt's Children Playing on the beach.  She was an American impressionist who lived most of her life in France.


And this reminds me of Paris.  It is my daughter looking at her phone
and walking outside the Elizabeth Stewart Gardner Museum in Boston.




2 comments:

  1. I love this photo! It is so sweet, and the little coat is darling. I saw this on Frenchy's blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Cranberry Morning! She wanted that coat so bad and it was just the right price. She actually got a lot of wear out of it because she loved it. She even used it for a singing costume and sang something from My Fair Lady.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit and leave a kind message today. I love to visit your blogs too, and I do when I can link back. xoxo Su