18 November 2012

Christmas in the Living Room




I've collected these decorations for over twenty years.
The piano is always closed unless there is a performance.


I found our roosters.  My daughter has loved roosters ever since one stole her sandwich at Mission San Juan Baptista when she was 18 months.


Most of these are handmade by folk artists in Santa Fe and the desert Southwest.  The little paper bags are miniature luminarias that fit over the light bulb and the same goes for the colored chili lights.

Sharing at:

Between Naps on the Porch




2 comments:

  1. Love all your unique decorations.... and that angel is lovely! Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit and leave a kind message today. I love to visit your blogs too, and I do when I can link back. xoxo Su