21 October 2012

Thank You to Flea Chic

I was featured at Flea Chic!!!
on October 23

Before and After
She featured the before and after of our butterfly bungalow.
Thank you, Jan.  I feel I made a new friend in blogland.

What drew me into to Sarajan's blog was her definition of what she does, "Flea Chic". I like someone who knows their decorating philosophy, and
I believe her philosophy of recycling, saving the old, vintage, and DIY is the way to make a house a home in an affordable manner. 
Her blog also reads like a magazine with the vignettes, features, and great ideas!

So if you have not visited, do!

fleachic.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the feature, I'll definitely be checking it out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit and leave a kind message today. I love to visit your blogs too, and I do when I can link back. xoxo Su