08 October 2012

Salvaged Adirondack Chairs

My eleven-year old daughter spotted these two large chairs on the bulk pickup and begged my spouse to
drag them home for her. 
They were pretty rotted.


Rebuild Adirondack Chairs


So my spouse took them apart, cut new boards, and rebuilt them.
I scraped, primed, and painted.


Now if I had realized my spouse could rebuild a chair, I would have had him make a third before he put this one back together.  There are thirteen new pieces and only nine original pieces.  





One is finished and maybe the other one later today.  (The little one was ours.)

Sweet!





When it is cooler my daughter and I will sit out here and read together, and
my spouse wants to take his coffee out here.
Thanks for reading.

Sharing at
Miss Mustard Seed Furniture Feature Friday




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to visit and leave a kind message today. I love to visit your blogs too, and I do when I can link back. xoxo Su