05 October 2012

River Rock

This was one of our projects.
14 Tons of River Rock!  It was as big as the minivan!
We calculated it ourselves.  They recommend three each thick, but since this medium size river rock that does not get kicked easily, we figured two would be best, and we would be right.  (It would of taken us three days then!)  Seriously though, it is a thick enough layer.
My spouse shoveled and I was in charge of raking brushing to move it into place as nothing else worked and then washing because it is covered with dirt.
Remember Tennessee Ernie Ford's 16 Tons Song?
The bottom photo is my spouse two days later.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to visit and leave a kind message today. I love to visit your blogs too, and I do when I can link back. xoxo Su