19 October 2012

Our Autumn Porch




Decorate Your Porch

Less is more for some...


What's a cottage without a decorated porch?
I love the elaborate ones, but it's not me.
Here's a minimalist one.


We just finished restoring the front of our house and rebuilding these found chairs. 
That is a ceramic Jack-O-Lantern, and I think that is "Blacky" who walked into the photo, one of three adopted cats at the appropriate time.

Nothing fancy or elaborate. The pumpkin is ceramic,
because it is too warm and a pumpkin will rot in one day!
We can get the scariest shriveled jack-o-lanterns, but my child doesn't like them; they are just as bad as clowns.

Some plants are in too, but need maturing.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to visit and leave a kind message today. I love to visit your blogs too, and I do when I can link back. xoxo Su