10 July 2012

Step-stool Redo


I should of took a before photo, but when I get an idea I just start. This step-stool is about ten years old and it was really worn in a non artistic way. I rubbed it with some white paint and stenciled it. Now it looks like what one can pick up in a shop for quite a bit and it fits in with my French and Swedish country mix.  It is not perfect, but if it was it would not look right.


Shabbylicious Friday July 13th

brambleberrycottage time-travel-thursday











6 comments:

  1. This is really cute. Hard to find the old wooden step-stools sometimes, so it's nice to see them given new life.

    Just saw that you are following my blog. I didn't see where you had commented, but maybe I just missed it. Anyway, I'm following back!
    CAS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I'm like you - I just plunge straight into a project, only to kick myself later for not taking "before" pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute home project! It came out great!
    New follower from the Blog Hop
    -Buffi
    My Wonderfully Dysfunctional Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicely done! Love it. I have one if need to paint. Oh, the list of things to do. Thank you for sharing this at my Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. Hope to see your prettiness again on Monday. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit and leave a kind message today. I love to visit your blogs too, and I do when I can link back. xoxo Su