17 July 2012

Fruit Pops

I have been so busy, but I am relaxed today, so I can update with posts that I have been saving.

This recipe is so easy!   I didn't even use what Martha suggests and it came out great.



We used what we had in the fridge: kiwi, strawberries and organic lemonade and just did it by sight.  I also think it will be delicious with green tea, mango juice, and guava etcetera.  Blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, peaches etcetera would be delicious too!

I bought the ice pop mold at IKEA for 1.99.  This is my second one. We have since learned to hold the frozen pop in your hand to warm it up and it will slip out.  In the past the handles broke.

Sharing at:









HOG



A Diamond in the Stuff

1 comment:

  1. It looks so delicious and so easy. Thanks for sharing!

    Jody

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit and leave a kind message today. I love to visit your blogs too, and I do when I can link back. xoxo Su