25 June 2012

My Daughter's Art saraElisabetheartist



and




 My daughter sells images of her original paintings at www.zazzle.com/fairyinwonderland*
She uses vibrant colors, but next to the abalone shell, one can see that her colors are from nature.
We live in the desert, and I think its starkness makes her see and imagine things differently. 


Here are some of her images on magnets.  
The pictures are much clearer at www.zazzle.com/fairyinwonderland*

 This is an original acrylic painting that is almost finished.  It is quite large.


Here she is working on  a smaller painting called "Venus".

This is her version of "Alice in Wonderland"




Thank you, for looking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to visit and leave a kind message today. I love to visit your blogs too, and I do when I can link back. xoxo Su